Since our founding in 2004, Judaism Your Way has been saying “Yes!” to Jews and their loved ones in the Denver/Boulder metro area through holiday celebrations, lifecycle event officiation, educational programs for youth and adults, and more!
Judaism Your Way envisions a Jewish community that is an open tent in which all are welcome to celebrate, connect, grow, and pursue a personalized Judaism on their own terms. JYW helps individuals, couples, and families engage in Judaism from their own starting points, deepen their engagement, and find their own way. We stand by our motto: Wherever you are on your Jewish journey, we’ll meet you there.
Judaism Your Way’s mission is to offer innovative opportunities to connect Jewishly for all Jews and their loved ones in the Denver/Boulder metro area. Specifically, we serve:
- People seeking a more engaged Jewish life
- Interfaith couples and families
- LGBTQ individuals, couples, and families
- People whose spirituality and identity includes Judaism and another tradition
- Secular/cultural Jews
- Individuals and families of all financial means