Sometimes it can be helpful to have someone to talk with, to think things through, get a fresh perspective, or simply to listen. That’s why Judaism Your Way offers provides counseling to those who want it.
Perhaps you’re on a spiritual search, and you’re wondering if Judaism is for you. Or perhaps you’ve been away from Judaism for a while, and you’d like to talk about getting reacquainted.
“Rabbi Field creates an atmosphere where Jews and non-Jews feel comfortable exploring the vast richness of the Jewish traditions, history, and beliefs.”
Are you experiencing challenges as a couple? If you are in an interfaith partnership, are those differences generating tensions or conflicts that you’re having trouble addressing? Or would you say that you’re doing “OK,” but sense that there’s a deeper or richer level to your relationship that you could enjoy?
Being in a life-long relationship with another person is one of life’s most challenging and rewarding experiences. This can be even more so when your life partner is of a different faith or cultural tradition. Planning the wedding ceremony is only the beginning. Couples may have questions or concerns about any of the following:
- Which holidays do we celebrate? How, where, and with whom?
- How do we welcome and name a new child?
- How do we raise the child? What kind of identity do we want them to have?
- Should we affiliate with a spiritual community? What communities welcome interfaith couples and families?
- How can I be present in celebrations that are foreign to me? How do I include my beloved in in celebrations that are foreign to them?
Rabbi Brian and Caryn offer a free 60 minute consultation. Once you have decided to work together, counseling or couples coaching is $100* per hour.
*No one will be turned away for lack of funds. Payment plans or reduced rates can be arranged. Please contact Sierra Shaffer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-320-6185 for more information.