Sometimes it can be helpful to have someone to talk to, think things through with, offer a fresh perspective, or simply listen. That’s why Judaism Your Way provides affordable spiritual counseling and coaching.
Perhaps you’re on a spiritual search, and you’re wondering if Judaism is for you. Or perhaps you’ve been away from Judaism for a while, and you’d like to talk about getting reacquainted.
Rabbi Field creates an atmosphere where Jews and non-Jews feel comfortable exploring the vast richness of the Jewish traditions, history, and beliefs.”
Interfaith Couples Coaching
Being in a life-long relationship with another person is one of life’s most challenging and rewarding experiences. Choosing a life partner from a different faith or cultural tradition can generate unique and challenging tensions that might feel too big to address without support.
Couples at nearly any stage in their relationship may benefit from addressing some of these questions:
- Which holidays do we celebrate? How, where, and with whom?
- How do we welcome and name a new child?
- How do we raise a child? What kind of identity do we want them to have?
- Should we affiliate with a spiritual community? What communities welcome interfaith couples and families?
- How can I be present in celebrations that are foreign to me? How do I include my beloved in celebrations that are foreign to them?
We offer a free 60 minute counseling/coaching consultation. Once you have decided to work together, future sessions are $100* per hour. Click here to make a payment for a counseling/coaching session.
*No one will be turned away for lack of funds. Payment plans or reduced rates can be arranged. Please contact email@example.com or 303-320-6185 for more information.