Judaism Your Way offers a warm, welcoming, and inclusive approach to personalized wedding ceremonies. Our goal is to develop a caring relationship and work closely with you to create a ceremony that reflects your authentic approach to spirituality and your values as a couple.
Judaism Your Way’s rabbis are happy to perform a customized wedding ceremony created just for the two of you, at the location of your choice. We specialize in traditional and non-traditional Jewish and interfaith ceremonies for all genders. Both Rabbi Brian Field and Dr. Caryn Aviv are available for ceremony planning and officiation.
Rabbi Brian officiated a wonderful interfaith ceremony that all guests were able to understand while keeping the Jewish traditions that were important to me. He took the time to get to know myself and my husband prior to our wedding and worked with us diligently to create the wedding ceremony we wanted. Our guests enjoyed our ceremony and felt a part of it.”
The fee for the planning and officiation of a wedding is $1,200*. This includes four hour-long meetings and ceremony officiation.
Ceremonies outside of the Denver metro area (ranging from Parker to Boulder) will also include the following fees based on location:
- Ceremonies in Colorado outside of the metro area: $1,350, plus lodging if necessary
- Ceremonies in the continental US, Canada, or Mexico: $2,000, plus airfare, lodging, rental car/transportation, and other expenses
- International ceremonies: $5,000, plus airfare, lodging, transportation, and expenses
Other wedding services:
- Local ceremony with additional clergy co-officiant: $1,500 – includes four hour-long meetings, plus two meetings between officiants
- Wedding consulting: $500 – includes three meetings with a member of the rabbinic team, does NOT include ceremony officiation
- Additional premarital/wedding counseling: $100 per hour-long meeting
*Pricing structure subject to change; for more information, call for your quote today. We offer weddings for every budget – contact us to learn about payment plans and reduced fees. Please contact us at email@example.com or 303-320-6185 for more information.
Click here for more information on Jewish weddings.